Electrical Field Engineer
Location: Greenville, SC
Type: Direct Hire, Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Commensurate upon experience
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Electrical Field Engineer. This is a direct hire opportunity with a local manufacturer in Greenville, SC. This position will drive service success through customer satisfaction, maximize client retention, and increase profitability. The Electrical Field Engineer will also apply high-level knowledge of science, mathematics, and technology to enhance client trust, build rapport, and drive team to meet annual goals.
- Provide customer service and support during field visits, and tie workflow to schedules to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Manage all onsite installation, maintenance, repairs, and equipment testing tasks as well as thoroughly document all related processes.
- Diagnose errors and technical problems to determine proper solutions as well as produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations and using appropriate field automation systems, procedures, and protocols.
- Study system requirements, order and gather essential components and parts, complete installations, and performing quality assurance tests.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate complaints, identify resolutions, suggest enhanced operating techniques, and recommend system improvements.
- Provide training to service staff on how to identify and resolve issues, repairs, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- AAS in Electronics, Industrial Technology or Electrical Technology
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
Strong PLC background with programming experience, along with basic electrical troubleshooting
Strong mechanical and pneumatic components knowledge
Must have experience in machinery maintenance or related field
Allen Bradley/RSLogix/RSLinxare experience and knowledge required
This position is posted on #glassdoor , if interested in more information, please email email@example.com or apply online today!