We are looking to hire banquet servers and bartenders in the Camp Hill area.
We need banquet servers and bartenders for event work with various clients. Offering a flexible work week, our staff has the ability to make their schedule. This position is great for people working first shift looking for extra income or for students with weekend availability.
The Drexel Group offers "Server Training" classes, where you can learn the basics of fine dining and practice carrying trays.
Banquet Server and Bartender Responsibilities:
- Servers set tables with silverware and place setting.
- Serving food to guests with proper etiquette for formal functions.
- Handling requests from guests promptly and patiently.
- Informing Banquet Captain of larger complaints or any inadequacies.
- Clearing empty plates and drinks from guests in a timely manner.
- Bartenders accurately and quickly serve mixed drinks to guests.
- Manage the bar area by keeping their station clean and stocking alcohols, glasses, etc.
- Responsibly serve or cut off guests.
Banquet Server and Bartender Requirements:
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Excellent verbal and people skills required, fluent in English.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds required as well as ability to stand on feet for 8 hours.
- Bartenders must be qualified with prior experience and must be RAMP certified.
Must be able to pass a criminal background clearance.