We are looking to hire cafeteria workers in the Hershey area.
We need cafeteria workers for first shift. Hours are flexible, there is a 6am-2:30pm shift and 9am-2:30pm shift available. Work week is Monday through Friday.
This position is great for parents and the retired who are looking for part time work.
It is a temp to hire position in a school setting.
Great benefits and wage increase upon hiring.
We are looking for energetic, friendly, student-oriented people who take pride in food preparation and exceeding standards. If this is you, we would love to have you on our team! Please respond to this job post with your resume.
Cafeteria Worker Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation, recording, and maintenance of all items required to set up, serve, cashier and clean up student meals.
- Prepares, according to kitchen standards, cold sandwiches, fruits, vegetables, and any menu item as directed for daily use.
- Serves meals on line during lunch shift as directed.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work area, including work areas, cafeteria tables, chairs, and floors.
Cafeteria Worker Requirements:
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and people skills required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds required as well as ability to stand on feet for 8 hours.
Must be able to pass a criminal background clearance.