Duties and Reponsibiities of the Loader/Unloader:
- Clean materials and work space to remove any obstructions as necessary
- Handle production materials and parts
- Operate forklift, clamp truck or other industrial equipment as necessary
- Interpret material labels properly to fill customer orders
Preferred Qualifications of the Loader/Unloader:
- 1-2 years experience in a warehouse or manufacturing setting
- Ability to sort, assemble and load products
- 1 year of experience operating forklifts, pallet jacks and other warehouse equipment or knowledge of basic operations
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.