ESSENTIAL TASKS, DUTIES, & RESPONSIBLITIES
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of accounting systems, account reconciliation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to accurately post, correct and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage details of multiple projects in an efficient and organized method
- Contingent upon favorable and verifiable professional references
- Contingent upon post offer background investigation
Preferred but not required
- One year experience in Accounting preferred
GENEROUS BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Employer-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision (dependent coverage is available at employee's cost)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance