***Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply***
This job will be a temp-regualr placement. Great opportunity to join a fantastic company!
1. Front office responsibilities – Work with staff on scheduling meetings and maintaining the BCAG and Board Room calendar and usage agreements, updating contact and email address distribution lists; answer phones, questions and inquiries for BCAG and B-Line, directs phone calls and visitors. Responsible for updating the Front Office Procedures for BCAG and B-Line.
2. Serve as Clerk of the BCAG Board of Directors – Work with the Executive Director on preparation of the monthly Board agenda, prepare meeting minutes and summary’s, post agenda and prepare meeting notices as necessary, prepare board memos and emails, internet postings, distribute monthly board meeting packets, maintaining board files and annual filings of Form 700’s.
3. Assist with preparation of Accounts Receivable & Deposits - Collect monies from various sources, prepare deposits for BCAG and B-Line, keep all paper and electronic files up to date for accounts receivable and accounts payable. Assists Accounting Clerk and Chief Fiscal Officer with audits as needed.
4. Maintain BCAG’s social media applications including BCAG website, Twitter account and Facebook Page - work with staff on updating BCAG website and Facebook page with planning, project and relevant information that needs to be posted and communicated. Answer all customer questions made via comment or direct message as appropriate.
5. Maintain BCAG Files - maintain and organize the files for BCAG, utilize electronic PDF copies and scanning through the Laserfiche software. Assist with end of fiscal year close-out, begin new fiscal year work elements and files.
6. Coordinate with Human Resources Manager on issues of office maintenance and repair, procedures, processes and ordering office supplies.
7. Provide special project assistance as needed, including assisting with luncheon orders for meetings and administrative responsibilities for transit, BCAG and project management. Provide staff support on an as needed basis upon approval from Personnel Manager.
8. Provide assistance and input for proofreading documents, reports and advertisements ready to print or mail.
9. Assist with preparation of legal notices, public notices in local newspapers; monitor budget and track advertising costs for both BCAG and B-Line.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Specific responsibilities for Butte Regional Transit
1. Provide Customer service – provide customer assistance relating to transit, answers phone lines for B-Line. Assist with ticket orders, payment and inventory for fixed route and paratransit, back up for preparing and reconciliation of monthly sales reports. Take inventory stock of B-Line tickets on an as-needed basis and maintain the transit ticket storage closet.
2. Process Paratransit Applications - review client applications and ensure it is date stamped, check for completeness and perform any follow up necessary to complete application. Enter information from application to Trapeze software, submit for certification. Processes ADA and Dial-a-Ride applications.
3. Process and review monthly Expiration and Suspension letters for paratransit riders.
4. Track all additions and deletions of FNRC and Downtown employee passes for monthly billing purposes. De-activate all deleted FNRC passes using GFI system.
5. Assist transit staff with creation of flyers, schedules, brochures, mailings, and other marketing materials. 6. Process and review monthly Transdev invoices and reports for completion. Keep up to date electronic files of these reports and pass along physical copies to appropriate staff person.
7. Assist transit staff with federal NTD reporting and record keeping.
8. Transdev Administrative Assistant Duties: mail out paratransit applications, enter data into Trapeze from paratransit applications, review and enter comment cards received, answer phone calls for all transit questions.
9. Other duties as assigned.